Friday, August 17, 2007

I have been tagged...

Tag! I'm it! Jennifer Moylan tagged me this week! In an effort to make our presence known as bloggers, we were excited to follow her tag and pass it along to others. By tagging others, we can create new connections and learn from what others know.

Here are the rules:
Post these rules before you give your facts.
List 8 random facts about yourself.
At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.

So, here are my random facts:
1. My husband, son, and I have been raising chickens that lay rainbow colored eggs.
2. I have been teaching 11 years, one year in 4th grade and the rest in 3rd grade.
3. Thanks to my technology supervisor I have been using Palm Pilots with my classes for 4 years.
4. Our family loves to ride ATVs, especially in mud!
5. Making jewelry is one of my favorite hobbies.
6. I have one younger sister and a total of 7 step-siblings.
7. Integrating technology is one of my passions.
8 I am hopelessly addicted to diet Pepsi.

Unfortunately I know few people with blogs. I hope to teach a Web2.0 course in our district this fall, so I am going to tag just two people for now.

I tag:
Jill
Elisha

1 comment:

Elisha Pospisil said...

rainbow eggs? What kind of chickens do that? Do you have a picture?